Saturday, January 23, 2010

My lovely new bike

It's almost too exciting to write about. I've been looking at other kids in the playground with bikes and cars and I've tried very hard to be good and not push them off their toys so that I could have a go but it's been very very difficult.

Anyway, after 4 months of not very subtle hinting like screaming my head off whenever Mum or Dad forcibly remove me from one of these things I finally have my very own bike for me to play with all on my own.

It's red and blue and yellow, which by the way are all colours I can say now even if I sometimes get them mixed up, and I really really really love it. Apparently Mum and Dad have been hiding it in a cupboard for 5 days because it's been too rainy for me to go out on it but this is the moment they surprised me with it today. Check me out:

1 comment:

geekymummy said...

Gorgeous photo! She really loves that bike!