Thursday, November 20, 2008

San Francisco or the Big Apple?

It was a relatively quiet day today in Leah-land, no excursions, just a day out to Yerba Buena gardens to look at the trees but no sooner had Mum sat me down on my blanket then we were approached by 2 men from pinger.com who asked us to do a little piece to camera for their website. Mum swallowed her Britishness and went for it figuring they'd probably cut us out later because of her funny accent and the fact that she hadn't brushed her hair today (she says that's my fault).

We got home later in the afternoon, Mum was complaining because I'd asked her to carry me all day but she decided to make a game out of the new foods I'm trying. I ate all my oatmeal and milk up, I even managed to grab the spoon and get some in my mouth all by myself, mind you I also managed to get some in my eye and in my hair. She then let me have a try of this weird sweet thing she was crunching away on (doesn't she realise it's not fair to eat stuff in front of me?) I think she was teasing me because I don't have teeth yet so couldn't bite it but I gave it a good old lick and a bit of a suck and it was good fun, I smiled and smiled in the hope that she'll share some of those brown bars with Lions on that I've seen her secretly scoffing but no good. I'll keep working on her!

No comments: