Sunday, November 30, 2008

Running Wild with Mum in GG Park

Just a few photos from our morning here in sunny San Francisco. We had to get up early today so that Mum could go and run her first race since I came along, it was called the Run Wild race, not sure why but it was a lovely sunny day and there were lots and lots of people in Golden Gate Park, quite a few people were dressed up funny too.

I stayed with Dad while Mum went and ran, she wasn't gone too long thank goodness because I was getting hungry and there were a lot of people looking at me so I was pleased to see her turn up only half an hour later. Dad was very proud of her for managing to run after almost no sleep and very little preparation - I was slightly surprised to see her only just make it past that old guy in the colourful suit though!!




Here's me and my Mum after the race:
And here's someone Dad tried to make me make friends with, I definitely think I'm the cuter one though:

No comments: