Friday, January 9, 2009

First....an apology

It's been way too long since I last blogged. I had quite a busy Xmas with my Mamgu and Grandad Greg coming to visit me, every day we were busy doing something and in between our outings I spent all my time playing with Mamgu so didn't get any chance at all to update this blog. As I was so busy during the day I did try several times to persuade my Mum to let me get up in the middle of the night so that I could blog but I don't think she understood what I was asking her and she kept trying to get me back to sleep.

Here are some of my favourite photos from Xmas anyway....

Here's me and my Dad doing some press-ups on Christmas Day, he's going to try and do a triathlon later this year, I think he said he's going to carry me the whole way so I figured I needed to get fit too:
My Mamgu bought me this smashing Arsenal football strip, she knows I love to watch football with my Dad on the weekend so now I can look the part too, look here's me practicing taking a throw-in along with Sagna:
We all went to the Academy of Sciences, it was very very busy but I managed to squeeze in amongst the crowds and have a chat with this lovely little fella:
Ohh here's me and my Mamgu on the swings, I love the swings and it was great to have my Mamgu pushing me for a change.
Ahhh here's my favourite picture of me and my Mamgu, we've walked to the top of this big hill in Tiburon and managed to find a good spot for a sit down and a play with Elmer.
And here's the whole gang together, for some reason Grandad Greg kept jumping up, running over to the camera and then running back to sit down, as you can see I'm trying to ask him what on earth he was doing:

No comments: